Tuesday 27 December 2011

Pulp Fiction (1994)

Film #338

Pulp Fiction (1994). 

DAMN! This movie is awesome. This is my first Quentin Tarantino film and I love it! The screenplay is just genius! Acting is flawless! Sam Jackson was BAD ASS, Bruce Willis was great, John Travolta was also great…their ALL great! It’s actually VERY quotable and has some unforgettable moments. It’s actually quite damn hilarious at times, but also fucking intense as heck in some parts. You could feel the spirit of Quentin Tarantino all over this film. I mean I can’t bring myself to call it the greatest film ever or even put it in my top 10 list but then again I might have to give this movie a couple days to sum up my full thoughts on it. It’s extremely entertaining and a great film overall. 

9/10


-Alexson Philipiah 

No comments:

Post a Comment