Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Smurfs (2011)





Film #343


The Smurfs (2011)

Despite it having inappropriate jokes, stupid songs, a ton of illogical scenes, plot holes, cringe worthy dialogue and acting, and the stupid usage of the word “smurf” almost over a 100 times…I didn’t hate it. I actually thought the it was JUST below average. It was something I consider passing by entertainment as I personally thought the villain was kinda funny but in an extremely stupid slapstick sort of way, the visuals were kinda neat, and the overall film managed to go by quite fast. I guess it’s the fact that I was expecting this film to be the worst film of all time..which it isn’t. But yeah..kill me if you want but it was tolerable kiddie fare…at least until the last quarter.

4/10

F


-Alexson Philipiah

No comments:

Post a Comment